Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A., operators of Tigo, is a leading international developer and operator of cellular telephone services worldwide primarily in emerging markets operating across Latin America and Africa. The company provides affordable, widely accessible and readily available cellular telephony services to more than 30 million customers in 13 emerging markets in these continents. The success of Tigo is based on the triple 'A' business model which stands for Affordability, Accessibility and Availability. This guarantees that our subscribers experience the best services at the most affordable rates throughout our 10 regions of Ghana and beyond. Our Vision Our objective is to provide people in emerging markets the freedom to access today's world. To make this happen we create 'A world where mobile services are affordable, accessible and available everywhere and to all'. Our Mission We provide services for people who want to stay in touch, to belong to communities and to be informed and entertained, enabling them to express their emotions and enhance their lives. We deliver the 3 A’s, Affordability, Accessibility and Availability; providing affordable services, good coverage and ease of purchase AND use. We focus on consistently meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations and developing an inspirational brand. Our Values Integrity – Respect –Passion – Performance is a matter of integrity, respect and passion… Focusing on all three values together is essential to create sustainable success. We treat the Company as if it is our own.
1 . Brand Communication Manager
17 June 2016
As Brand Communication Manager responsible for:
· Including all internal and external consumers and customers
· Efficiently using the budget and tracking performance
· Delivering results according to Tigo brand design & equity objectives
· Consultancy for category and segment managers to develop most efficient business and communication plans
· Ensuring a common language across the organization
· Is responsible for an effective flow of information and keeping managers and employees well informed
· Meets with the managers in Consumer Department
· Performs all managerial HR tasks in accordance with Tigo People policies
· Ensures successor planning and professional development
· Motivates his/her people
· Reports on brand performance
· Translates consumer strategy into action plan in cooperation with the brand specialists
· Ensures that departmental action plan is implemented
· Is responsible for optimal staff planning
· Determines which resources (financial, staffing and organization) and time schedules are required to achieve objectives
· Contributes to Tigo’s network(s) in own area of expertise
· Consults and agrees business communication plans and their execution with category and (segment) managers
· Leads and agrees all media buying contract negotiations (ATL, BTL)
· Produces communication and trade material
· Pretests and posttests ads and other communication items
· Manages sponsorship and other investment profitability
· Anticipates and organizes commercial requirements
· Understands the investment nature and aligns it with the business opportunities
· Defines adequate valuation and expected negotiations specs for investments
· Measures brand awareness and acts accordingly
· Maps current brand position, identifies new positioning opportunities and gives feedback to the Consumer Manager
· Manages brand consistency across the organization
· Validates the brand consistency in the product pipeline
· Coordinates with Tigo people knowledge of the brand on a systemic basis
· University degree, preferable in marketing, social, communication or arts; Masters is a plus
· Senior marketing and managerial experience
· (Project) management
· Business and communication plan
· Development and analysis
Click here to apply on the company website
2 . Project Management Office Support
17 June 2016
3 . Commercial Legal Manager
17 June 2016
1. Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Minimum of 5years experience at the Bar and at least 2years experience working in a similar role.
4 . Seed Transformation Program Facilitator - West Africa
23 April 2016
Stanford University Global LLC is seeking qualified candidates for the Seed Transformation Program Facilitator in Accra, Ghana. The Seed Transformation Program Facilitator will deliver advising and tools necessary to transform West African business leaders and their companies. The Seed Transformation Program Facilitator enables growth and scale by providing practical, insightful and inspirational guidance to small and medium-sized business leaders and their management teams. This position reports to the Regional Manager, Seed West Africa.
Building on Stanford's decades-long history of educating innovators in Silicon Valley, Stanford Institute for Innovation in Developing Economies (Seed) is now bringing this innovative mindset and practical business training to entrepreneurs in Africa.
The 6-month-long Seed Transformation Program (STP) curriculum is customized for founders and senior leaders of high-potential small and medium-sized companies in developing economies who have the potential to, and are committed to, growing and scaling their businesses.
In 4 week long, highly interactive sessions over six months, leaders/founders will be exposed to, and deploy, tools and methodologies to help grow and transform their businesses.
In seeking transformative growth of businesses, traditional classroom learning is not enough. That is why the STP program is built to be highly interactive, and to allow leaders to both discover and apply the tools and methodologies that will help them transform their businesses.
Following each of the 4-week long curriculum sessions, leaders/founders will share their learning with their management teams through Stanford Seed facilitated workshops. Leaders and their teams will also work on projects designed to plan for the growth and scale of their companies. By the end of the 6 months, each leader/founder will complete a Transformation Capstone: a plan for growth and scale of his/her business.
5 . Inside Sales Agent
14 April 2016
Qualification and Requirements