Exproâ€™s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
Our vision is to be the market leader in well flow management, using the industryâ€™s best people, to deliver the highest standards of safety, quality and personalised customer service.
We provide a range of solutions across six areas of capability:
Exproâ€™s 40 years of experience and innovation empowers the company to offer tailor-made solutions for customers across the energy sector. With 5,000 employees across 50 countries, Expro offers a truly global service solution
1 . DST/TCP Technical Sales Manager
17 June 2016
Overall Purpose of the Job
· Provide the region with central support for their operations, and ensure they have all the assistance they need to provide quality service
· Ensure that global equipment stock is managed, and key supply chain agreements are in place/monitored
· Develop strategy plans for business growth opportunities
· Ensure that Sales and Marketing groups have all the Technical information and assistance they need for sales efforts and marketing material
· Identify new product requirements, and technically manage through development programs
· Review region operations ability levels, identify gaps, and ensure relevant training is available for region personnel
· Assist with product line representation at trade events, shows and industry fora including API committee
· Assist Business Development with major tender support and Applications Engineering support
· Ensure all Safety procedures and Training material is in place such that operations are performed in a safe manner
· Provide input to the Business Development annual budget
· Ensure compliance with legislation in all operating locations and also with the Companys Code of Conduct.
· Be the focal point for communications with central Product Line / and new business, communicate and promote relevant information to and from the Region Operations.
· To establish/maintain an effective client account network for the purpose of delivering business growth.
Job Context and Main Activities
Decision making Authority/Level of Supervision Required
· Effective and positive communicator
· Strong product line technical knowledge
· Demonstrated business acumen and strategic / tactical thinker
· Professional in all aspects and has the respect of the Region Operations teams
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
· Minimum 8 -10 years experience in TCP