Dufry is a global travel retailer with operations in 47 countries (as of 30.06.2013). Dufry operates more than 1350 shops located at airports, cruise liners, seaports, and other touristic locations. We developed a strong portfolio of long-term concessions with airport authorities and other landlords. Dufry provides its customers with prestigious brands from more than 1500 suppliers. Our customers rely on the professional services of over 16800 Dufry employees. Global and local. Dufry is globally active, with its corporate structure organized in four regions. We work with local partners and adjust our offerings to the local habits of our customers. Dufry has a clear vision -- We want to be the industry's most innovative and profitable company. Dufry has been pursuing a strategy of profitable growth with focus on tourist destinations in emerging markets. Dufry Ltd is publicly listed in Switzerland and in Brazil. The headquarters of our Group are located in Basel, Switzerland. Our company's history goes back to its foundation in 1865.
1 . Country General Manager
17 June 2016
Working as part of the Dufry team is challenging and rewarding. We operate in 4 geographical regions, across 45 countries, with more than 1200 stores. However we operate as one team - "the Dufry team".
To reinforce our team we are looking for:
Country General Manager
· Participates in determining the investment and development plan
· Ensures that objectives are met within set budget
· In charge of shop exploitation
· Ensures that shops are run in accordance with legal rules, technical specifications as safety regulations.
· Ensure that decisions and recommendations from management with regards to procedures and other matters are applied.
· Keep informed of any economical development and propose actions with regards to the local development of Dufry as and when required
· Ensure that all staff and material are present in accordance with the activities requirements
· Prepare monthly activity reports
· Organize meetings with local suppliers and negotiate agreements with local suppliers
· Organize or assist in employee meetings
· Ensure that there is a positive and good work ethos in all shops
· Ensure that all activities are properly recorded in documents, files, systems
· To assure the coordination with the airport authorities and other authorities.
· Propose any training that may be required within the shops
· Promote Dufry as a brand and ensure a high standard of customer service is implemented
· To guarantee the objectives and procedures regarding management of the stocks, sales, orders, human resources and of exploitation in a general way.